Why is handmade soap better than commercial soap?Did you know that most of the commercially sold soaps don't have glycerin - the most moisturizing product in it? The process uses a lot of chemicals and chemical ingredients that can be damaging to the skin.
This is one reason why many people are now shifting to organic, handmade options that are made from 100% natural ingredients. Handmade soaps indeed cost more than commercially made soap but it is worth getting organic and natural soaps with all the goodness that helps the skin gently cleanse and rejuvenate.
How are handcrafted organic soaps made?
Many processes home soap makers use to make soaps at home. Having experimented with different processes, cold process methods create some of the best organic soaps.
The process blends moisturizing ingredients like glycerin, natural liquid like aloe vera, and natural oils like olive oil, cocoa butter, and mint oils. It is best to buy that have minimal amounts of preservatives in the soaps, as it helps to eliminate any bacterial growth.
What are some of the best and essential ingredients that you can find in a natural soap?
- Olive oil is a highly beneficial oil for skin and acts as a good base for handmade organic soaps. It moisturizes and heals the skin, creating a soft texture. The oil also has healing benefits as it works as an antioxidant agent. It helps to keep your baby's skin soft and smooth while repairing the skin cells.
- Shea butter: It is another moisturizing ingredient that is wonderfully buttery and extracted from the Africa Shea Tree seeds. It is rich in texture and incredibly creamy. It has anti-aging skin cell regeneration to the skin.
- Coconut butter: It is another ingredient that you should look out for. This ingredient is very moisturizing and nourishing to the skin to promote smooth and soft skin.
- Coconut oil: These oils make the soap lather less drying and more moisturizing than the detergents used in store-bought stores.
What to look for while purchasing handcrafted organic soap?
We would recommend looking out for ingredients and the manufacturing process. While using it, the lather needs to be rich and creamy, leaving your skin soft and smooth. Some of the soaps are aromatic and have essential oils that have skin benefits and are also aromatic and have a calming effect.
- Look out for companies that have good reviews.
One of the best ways to find a suitable organic soap is to look out for reviews by the consumers. Also, acknowledge that everyone's skin and texture is different that can often leave room for you to give the organic soap a chance.
- Check your skin type.
Before you choose any organic soap, consider your skin type. Some soaps have ingredients that suit a specific skin type. For instance, Lǜsè Essential has exclusive soaps for dry skin, oily skin, normal skin, and a versatile skin soap. This way, you get to choose the perfect one that suits your specific skin type. Take a patch test with your dermatologist to know if you have dry, oily, or combination skin.
- If you like any particular soap, consider buying in bulk.
Once you find the perfect soap that suits your skin, it is worth purchasing in bulk as it helps you save on the shipping cost. Also, you have your favorite organic handcrafted soap handy whenever you run out, and this helps you avoid chances of purchasing soap from the store.
- Look out for ingredients.
It is essential to look out for ingredients and see how well they suit your skin. More natural ingredients would mean better skin rejuvenation, and the combination of ingredients can make a difference in your skin texture and overall skin rejuvenation.
Check on some good quality handcrafted soap properties.
- Hardness: A good quality soap must stay stiff and rigid for lasting wear in humid and hot shower conditions. A range of 29 to 54 is entirely satisfactory.
- Cleansing: The soap can grab and remove oils from the skin. The upper layer of the skin contains oils. This oil can sometimes hold on dust and dirt from the atmosphere and clog the pores. It is essential to clean the excess oils without drying up the skin. The range of cleansing the dirt oil is 12 to 22.
- Conditioning: It relates to the soap's moisturizing ingredient - emollients content. These ingredients help to make the external layer of the skin much softer and moist. It retains the skin's natural moisture by reducing the evaporation of moisture from the skin.
- Creamy lather: The soap can lather. The creamier the lather is, the better it can cleanse the skin without stripping away the moisture.
- Balance of different natural ingredients: The more distinguished range of ingredients that soap has, the better it performs. There needs to be the right balance between exfoliators and oils.
Why choose Lǜsè Essentials soaps for your skin cleansing routine?
Our handcrafted soaps might be exclusive on their own with the choice of ingredients, but it is perfect for everyday use. It is packed with glycerin and skin hydrating ingredients that help to maintain the pH of the skin.
All our natural soaps are formulated based on our experiences and are recommended by many loyal consumers. We benefit from natural sciences and advanced production processes to retain quality while serving the best in the industry.
We have soaps that suit different skin types and skin conditions, and we ensure that the properties of the ingredients are transferred to the final product. Most of our soaps also contain therapeutic essential oils that help to get relaxed and tension-free.
We assure you that your experience with Lǜsè Essentials will be worthwhile. Our natural handcrafted soaps are made to maintain skin quality and improve the rejuvenation of the skin.
Go ahead, look for ingredients, and try some luxurious organic natural handmade soaps by Lǜsè Essentials!